This three-day trip over the Family Day weekend trip leaves Saturday morning and returns Monday evening. We stay at the Prestige Vernon Lodge in Vernon which enables us to ski at three different areas: Silverstar, Telemark and Kelowna Nordic (McCulloch Lake).
NOTE: Vancouver Skiers bus trips, and participation at all in-person club events, require that you be fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved in Canada and have completed the 2-week waiting period for full immunity to develop.
- Date: February 19–21, 2022
- Duration: 2 nights, 3 ski days
- Accommodation: Prestige Vernon Lodge
- Transport: Bus
- Cost: $245
- Pick-up locations:
Ont30 = Ontario and East 30th Avenue: 07:10
BL= Boundary and Lougheed: 07:30
Lang = Sandman Hotel, 202 Street, Langley: 08:00
- Trip leaders: Brenda Worden bworden at telus.net 778-227-0821
- Registration: Opens October 27, 2021
- Last day to cancel: Tuesday, January 18, 2022