This three-day trip over the Family Day weekend trip leaves Saturday morning and returns Monday evening. We stay at the Village Green Hotel in Vernon which enables us to ski at three different areas: Silverstar, Telemark and Kelowna Nordic (McCulloch Lake).
Note: This season the group size will be limited to 30 people to allow for better physical distancing on the bus. We also offer the option of requesting a single room, subject to availability; a surcharge (SRS) applies, see Cost.
- Date: February 13-15, 2021 Sat- Mon (Family Day week-end)
- Duration: 2 nights, 3 ski days
- Accommodation: Dragon Village Green Hotel, Vernon.
- Transport: Bus
- Cost: $260 Single Room Surcharge (SRS) $85
- Pick-up locations:
Ont30 = Ontario and East 30th Avenue: 07:10
BL= Boundary and Lougheed: 07:30
Lang = Sandman Hotel, 202 Street, Langley: 08:00
- Trip leaders: Brenda Worden, 778-227-0821, bworden AT telus.net
- Registration: This trip has been cancelled.
- Last day to cancel: This trip has been cancelled.