Once again we head off on our traditional, pre-Christmas three day trip to Silverstar resort which consistently offers the best early season conditions anywhere in BC! We’ll spend 3 nights at the Lord Aberdeen and adjacent hotels with ready access to over 100 km of groomed cross-country ski trails, downhill skiing, and snowshoeing. This trip leaves Thursday evening.
The joint trail networks of Sovereign Lake Nordic Center and Silver Star Mountain Resort offer over 105 kilometers of expertly groomed trails (suitable for both classic and skate skiing). Those who wish to ski at Sovereign Lake Nordic Center will be shuttled by our bus. Skiers can also purchase a dual area cross-country pass that provides one ride to the top of the Silver Star downhill area. From there you can decide to explore the Silver Star trails or cruise down Lars Taylor way to the Sovereign Lake trails. Downhill skiers can enjoy the 3269 acres of skiable terrain at the top class Silver Star resort, widely known for its premium snow conditions. Snowshoers can also enjoy the many scenic trails at Silverstar.
- Date: December 5 - 8, 2019 (Thursday to Sunday)
- Duration: 3 Nights, 3 ski days PM departure
- Accommodation: Lord Aberdeen or Chilcoot Lodge, Silver Star Village
- Transport: Bus
- Cost: $350 ($25 rebate for Alcove, Top Bunkbed or sofa bed)
- Type: Classic, Skate, Downhill, Snowshoeing
- Pick-up locations:
Ont30 = Ontario and East 30th: 17:30
BL= Boundary and Lougheed: 18:00
Lang = Sandman Hotel, 202 Street, Langley: 18:30
- Trip leaders: Cheryl Steele firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: Please contact the trip leader to register for this trip.
- Last day to cancel: October24,2019