This trip takes us to Penticton. Leaving Friday morning, this trip gives us a half day of skiing at China Ridge and then two days to skate or classic ski at Nickel Plate or take in a day of downhill skiing at Apex Mountain.
Note: This season the group size will be limited to 30 people to allow for better physical distancing on the bus. We also offer the option of requesting a single room, subject to availability; a surcharge (SRS) applies, see Cost.
- Date: March 12-14, 2021 (Fri-Sun)
- Duration: 2 nights, 3 ski days
- Accommodation: Fairfield Inn, Penticton
- Transport: Bus
- Cost: $340 Single Room Surcharge $150
- Pick-up locations:
Ont30 = Ontario and East 30th Avenue: 07:10
BL= Boundary and Lougheed: 07:30
Lang = Sandman Hotel, Langley: 08:00
- Trip leaders: Jane Cole, jane.cole03 AT gmail.com
- Registration: https://zone4.ca/reg.asp?id=24809
- Last day to cancel: February 24, 2021