This trip takes us to Penticton, where we will be staying at the much loved Penticton Lakeside Resort. All our rooms will have view of the lake.
Leaving Friday morning, this trip gives us a half day of skiing at China Ridge and then two days to skate or classic ski at Nickel Plate or take in a day of downhill skiing at Apex Mountain.
COVID-19: To participate in Vancouver Skiers bus trips and in-person club events, we require that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster shots for which you are eligible. Masks will be required on the bus. Before registering for a trip, please familiarize yourself with the club’s complete COVID-19 policy.
- Date: March 3-5, 2023
- Duration: 2 nights, 3 ski days
- Accommodation: Penticton Lakeside Resort
- Transport: Bus
- Cost: $270
- Pick-up locations:
Ont30 = Ontario and East 30th Avenue: 07:10
TDK= Trev Deeley Kootenay street: 07:30
Lang = Sandman Hotel, 202 Street, Langley: 08:00
- Trip leaders: Roz Scarnell & Ros Nichol | rscarnell at yahoo dot ca | 604-322-5272
- Registration: https://zone4.ca/reg.asp?id=30022
- Last day to cancel: Monday, January 30, 2023