For those of you familiar with this trip, please note the change in itinerary. Sadly, this past summer the Logan Lake ski area was badly damaged by wild fires and won’t be able to open this winter.
Instead we will head to China Ridge on Saturday, and ski the Kane Valley area on Sunday before heading home. Both areas have groomed trails suitable for classic skiing as well as snowshoe trails. We stay overnight at the Ramada Hotel in Merritt. A continental breakfast is included.
NOTE: Vancouver Skiers bus trips, and participation at all in-person club events, require that you be fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved in Canada and have completed the 2-week waiting period for full immunity to develop.
- Date: February 5–6, 2022
- Duration: 1 night, 2 ski days
- Accommodation: Ramada Ltd, Merritt
- Transport: Bus
- Cost: $145
- Pick-up locations:
Ont30 = Ontario and East 30th Avenue: 07:10
BL= Boundary and Lougheed: 07:30
Lang = Sandman Hotel, 202 Street, Langley: 08:00
- Trip leaders: Diane Whiteley diane_whiteley at telus.net home: 604-924-3533 cell: 604-999-7882
- Registration: Opens October 27, 2021
- Last day to cancel: Tuesday, January 4, 2022