This two day trip leaving Saturday morning gives you the opportunity to ski the rustic areas of Kane Valley and Logan Lake near Merritt. Both area have groomed trails suitable for classic skiing as well as snowshoe trails. We stay overnight at the Ramada Hotel in Merritt. A continental breakfast is included.
Note: This season the group size will be limited to 30 people to allow for better physical distancing on the bus. We also offer the option of requesting a single room, subject to availability; a surcharge (SRS) applies, see Cost.
- Date: February 6-7, 2021 Sat-Sun
- Duration: 1 night, 2 ski days
- Accommodation: Ramada Ltd, Merritt
- Transport: Bus
- Cost: $175 Single Room Surcharge $55
- Pick-up locations:
Ont30 = Ontario and East 30th Avenue: 07:10
BL= Boundary and Lougheed: 07:30
Lang = Sandman Hotel, 202 Street, Langley: 08:00
- Trip leaders: Diane Whiteley, 604-999-7882, diane_whiteley AT telus.net
- Registration: This trip has been cancelled.
- Last day to cancel: This trip has been cancelled.