For those of you familiar with this trip, please note the change in itinerary. Sadly, during the summer of 2021 the Logan Lake ski area was badly damaged by wild fires and has only a few of the lower trails open this winter.
Instead we will head to China Ridge on Saturday, and ski the Kane Valley area on Sunday before heading home. Both areas have groomed trails suitable for classic skiing as well as snowshoe trails. We stay overnight at the Best Western Plus Hotel in Merritt; breakfast is included.
COVID-19: To participate in Vancouver Skiers bus trips and in-person club events, we require that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including at least one booster shot. Masks will be required on the bus. Before registering for a trip, please familiarize yourself with the club’s complete COVID-19 policy.
- Date: February 4 & 5, 2023 (Sat & Sun)
- Duration: 1 night, 2 ski days
- Accommodation: Best Western Plus, Merritt
- Transport: Bus
- Cost: $165
- Pick-up locations:
Ont30 = Ontario and East 30th Avenue: 07:10
TDK= Trev Deeley Kootenay street: 07:30
Lang = Sandman Hotel, 202 Street, Langley: 08:00
- Trip leaders: Muriel Hemmes | mhemmes at shaw dot ca | 604-277-3187
- Registration: Please contact the trip leader to register for this trip.
- Last day to cancel: Tuesday, January 3, 2023