Skiing at Stake Lake on Friday, and Larch Hills Saturday and Sunday. Enjoy the fabulous trail system of Larch Hills and relax in the new enlarged lodge. After skiing on Saturday we will visit a local winery before heading back down to our hotel in Salmon Arm and dinner at your choice of restaurant. Skiers stay at the Comfort Inn in Salmon Arm which provides excellent full free breakfast and has a hot tub and indoor pool! Trip leaves Friday morning.
Please note: This year our ski trip coincides with the Reino Keski-Salmi loppet on Saturday January 25. The lodge will still be open to the public and it will still be possible to enjoy many of the trails without participating in the loppet! For those interested in the loppet please see https://skilarchhills.ca/loppet/
- Date: January 24-26, 2020 Fri-Sun
- Duration: 2 nights, 3 ski days
- Transport: Bus
- Cost: $230
- Pick-up locations:
Ont30 = Ontario and East 30th Avenue: 07:10
BL= Boundary and Lougheed: 07:30
Lang = Sandman Hotel, 202 Street, Langley: 08:00
- Trip leaders: Anna Bentley, Glenord AT shaw.ca, 604 987 8956
- Registration: This trip is almost full. Please contact the trip leader if you would like to get on the waitlist.
- Last day to cancel: December 22, 2019