Skiing at Stake Lake on Friday, and Larch Hills Saturday and Sunday. Enjoy the fabulous trail system of Larch Hills and relax in the new enlarged lodge.
After skiing on Saturday we will visit a local winery before heading back down to our hotel in Salmon Arm and dinner at your choice of restaurant.
Skiers stay at the Comfort Inn in Salmon Arm which provides boxed breakfast and has a hot tub and indoor pool! Trip leaves Friday morning.
NOTE: Vancouver Skiers bus trips, and participation at all in-person club events, require that you be fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved in Canada and have completed the 2-week waiting period for full immunity to develop.
- Date: January 28-30, 2022
- Duration: 2 nights, 3 ski days, AM departure
- Accommodation: Comfort Inn, Salmon Arm
- Transport: Bus
- Cost: $245
- Pick-up locations:
Ont30 = Ontario and East 30th Avenue: 0710
TDK= Trev Deeley Kootenay street: 0730
Lang = Sandman Hotel, 202 Street, Langley: 0800
- Trip leaders: Roz Scarnell & Ross Nichol rscarnell at yahoo.ca trnichol at telus.net 604-322-5272
- Registration: https://zone4.ca/register.asp?id=27251
- Last day to cancel: Monday, December 27, 2021