Skiing at Stake Lake on Friday, and Larch Hills Saturday and Sunday. Enjoy the fabulous trail system of Larch Hills and relax in the new enlarged lodge. After skiing on Saturday we will visit a local winery before heading back down to our hotel in Salmon Arm and dinner at your choice of restaurant. Skiers stay at the Comfort Inn in Salmon Arm which provides boxed breakfast and has a hot tub and indoor pool! Trip leaves Friday morning.
Note: This season the group size will be limited to 30 people to allow for better physical distancing on the bus. We also offer the option of requesting a single room, subject to availability; a surcharge (SRS) applies, see Cost.
- Date: January 29-31, 2021 Fri-Sun
- Duration: 2 nights, 3 ski days
- Transport: Bus
- Cost: $310 Single Room Surcharge (SRS) $125
- Pick-up locations:
Ont30 = Ontario and East 30th Avenue: 07:10
BL= Boundary and Lougheed: 07:30
Lang = Sandman Hotel, 202 Street, Langley: 08:00
- Trip leaders: Roz Scarnell & Ross Nichol, 604-322-5272 rscarnell AT yahoo.ca
- Registration: Cancelled due to COVID 19.
- Last day to cancel: Trip has been cancelled.