Skiing at Stake Lake on Friday, and Larch Hills on Saturday and Sunday. Enjoy the fabulous trail system of Larch Hills and relax in the new enlarged lodge.
After skiing on Saturday we will visit a local winery before heading back down to our hotel in Salmon Arm and dinner at your choice of restaurant.
Skiers stay at the Comfort Inn in Salmon Arm which provides breakfast and has a hot tub and indoor pool! Trip leaves Friday morning.
COVID-19: To participate in Vancouver Skiers bus trips and in-person club events, we require that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster shots for which you are eligible. Mask will be required on the bus. Before registering for a trip, please familiarize yourself with the club’s complete COVID-19 policy.
- Date: January 27-29, 2023 (Fro-Sun)
- Duration: 2 nights, 3 ski days, AM departure
- Accommodation: Comfort Inn, Salmon Arm
- Transport: Bus
- Cost: $255
- Pick-up locations:
Ont30 = Ontario and East 30th Avenue: 07:10
TDK= Trev Deeley Kootenay street: 07:30
Lang = Sandman Hotel, 202 Street, Langley: 08:00
- Trip leaders: Brenda Worden | bworden at telus dot net | 778-227-0821
- Registration: https://zone4.ca/reg.asp?id=30015
- Last day to cancel: Monday, December 26, 2022