Individual Membership—1 year:
Family Membership—1 year:
- $60* – 2 family members
- $70* – 3 family members
- $80* – 4 family members
*Membership fees are non-refundable.
2022/23 – Vancouver Skiers bus trips, and participation at all in-person club events, require that you be fully vaccinated (including eligible boosters) with a vaccine approved in Canada and have completed the 2-week waiting period for full immunity to develop. Click on the Zone4 link for info on sending in proof of vaccination.
Become a Member
Register + pay for membership online using Visa or Mastercard. Membership fees are $35.00 for a single membership. Family membership fees are $60.00 for 2 family members, $70 for 3 family members, and $80.00 for 4 family members. (Family members must be at the same address.)
Follow the link to Zone4. There are no processing fees for online registration. The receipt for payment will be emailed to you.
How to buy: Stay tuned for 2022/23 punch pass details.
The BC Punch Pass offers discounted trail tickets at 25 BC cross-country ski areas; this year 6 areas appear on our trip schedule.
The 6 venues and the number of times we ski there:
1. Overlander (Stake Lake) (3)
2. Telemark (2)
3. Sovereign Lake (2)
4. Sun Peaks (2)
5. Larch Hills (1)
6. Nickel Plate (1)
The Vancouver Skiers provides members with:
- Day, weekend and multi-day trips by bus and carpool – priced at cost
- Membership with Cross Country British Columbia (www.crosscountrybc.ca) and Cross County Canada (www.cccski.com)
- Monthly social events from December to March
- Experienced and enthusiastic volunteer trip leaders
- An opportunity to learn and improve skills